Saturday, December 21, 2013

Last Minute Gift Ideas


Emilee emailed me her fantastic last minute gift ideas. These are amazing and still completely do-able before the big day.

First up, an embroidered bow pendant.





How adorable is that? She found the tutorial in a Better Homes and Gardens magazine.



Next, for the new babies on your Christmas list- a car seat blanket.




Cute and highly useful. She used the tutorial from Running With Scissors.

Last up is pillow covers.




Emilee modified a tutorial she purchased from Etsy. There are tons of free pillow patterns online, as well. I swear every year I'm going to make this one from From the Blue Chair. There's still time this year, right?

Also, every year I try and make at least one new ornament for our tree. They also make great last minute gifts along with a plate of treats. Here's my long list of all the ones I am considering making this year-

Patchwork Star
Button Tree Ornament
Felt Nativity Ornament
Simple Quilted Stars
Scrappy Stocking Ornaments
Love Where You Live Ornament
Christmas Bird Ornament

Have a merry Christmas, everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment